[Intel-gfx] I messed up drm-intel-next-queued!

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon Dec 24 22:39:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

Ugh, I just messed up drm-intel-next-queued big time.

I somehow rebased my work on top of drm-tip (I believe I did the rebase
in the wrong dir) and then after running a bunch of tests I
did a "dim push-branch drm-intel-next-queued" which pushed the
patches I intended to push rebased on top of drm-tip
pushing drm-tip to dinq :(

I'm so sorry about this.

I just checked my reflog and the last commit before me messing
up is commit d4de753526f4d99f541f1b6ed1d963005c09700c
("drm/i915: Unwind failure on pinning the gen7 ppgtt")

I think we should do a forced push to restore this, but
I don't want to make things worse, so hence this email.

Regards,

Hans