[Intel-gfx] I messed up drm-intel-next-queued!

Vivi, Rodrigo rodrigo.vivi at intel.com
Tue Dec 25 05:08:45 UTC 2018

Hi Hans,

I’m traveling on vacation and didn’t bring my laptop. I believe Joonas and Jani are out this week as well.

I’m in favor of the forced push if you are sure you have the latest one with you.

In case you are not sure about the latest sabe head:
I had done a drm-intel-next tag last Friday... so worst case we could reator to the drive-update-date commit and ask around to see if someone had merged other patches after that and re-push.

Merry Christmas,
Rodrigo.