[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing

Joonas Lahtinen joonas.lahtinen at linux.intel.com
Wed Feb 21 18:02:00 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Mostly fixes in this tag. QA/testing could emphasis on CNL hardware as we're
removing the alpha_support flag for it.

Regards, Joonas
---
The following changes tagged drm-intel-testing-2018-02-21:

drm-intel-next-2018-02-21:

Driver Changes:

- Lift alpha_support protection from Cannonlake (Rodrigo)
	* Meaning the driver should mostly work for the hardware we had
	  at our disposal when testing
	* Used to be preliminary_hw_support
- Add missing Cannonlake PCI device ID of 0x5A4C (Rodrigo)
- Cannonlake port register fix (Mahesh)

- Fix Dell Venue 8 Pro black screen after modeset (Hans)
- Fix for always returning zero out-fence from execbuf (Daniele)
- Fix HDMI audio when no no relevant video output is active (Jani)
- Fix memleak of VBT data on driver_unload (Hans)

- Fix for KASAN found locking issue (Maarten)
- RCU barrier consolidation to improve igt/gem_sync/idle (Chris)
- Optimizations to IRQ handlers (Chris)
- vblank tracking improvements (64-bit resolution, PM) (Dhinakaran)
- Pipe select bit corrections (Ville)
- Reduce runtime computed device_info fields (Chris)
- Tune down some WARN_ONs to GEM_BUG_ON now that CI has good coverage (Chris)
- A bunch of kerneldoc warning fixes (Chris)