[Intel-gfx] [PULL] gvt-fixes for 4.17

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Fri Jun 8 12:04:08 UTC 2018

On Wed, 06 Jun 2018, Joonas Lahtinen <joonas.lahtinen at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Quoting Zhenyu Wang (2018-06-06 10:49:54)
>> On 2018.04.19 15:39:48 +0800, Zhenyu Wang wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Here's current gvt fixes for 4.17 with several kernel warning
>> > and other misc fixes as detailed below.
>> >
>> > p.s: I'll be on vacation from next week till May 2, Zhi will cover for me.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > --
>>
>> Looks this one got missed for merge...just found when trying to apply new
>> change that caused conflict..Pls help to merge and will request a backmerge
>> to apply -next change against those.
>
> As discussed in IRC, the gvt-next PR was as --in-reply-to for this
> message, so I indeed confused it for being discussion about the gvt-next
> between Jani and Zhi, and missed it :(

So this missed v4.17. I've now pulled this into drm-intel-next-fixes,
and it'll get merged upstream for v4.18. If you need the commits
backported, you'll need to make stable backport requests to the stable
team after the commits have been merged to Linus' master.

BR,
Jani.

--
Jani Nikula, Intel Open Source Graphics Center