[Intel-gfx] [PULL] drm-misc-next

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at linux.intel.com
Thu Jun 23 08:56:56 UTC 2022

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022, Thomas Zimmermann <tzimmermann at suse.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Am 23.06.22 um 10:26 schrieb Jani Nikula:
>> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022, Thomas Zimmermann <tzimmermann at suse.de> wrote:
>>> I forgot to mention that we backmerged v5.19-rc2. That's why the list of
>>> changed files is so long.
>>
>> I thought we should only backmerge Linus' tree via backmerging drm-next,
>> which avoids this problem altogether.
>
> I did backmerge via drm-next.

Then I'm confused how it all shows up the the diffstat. If you backmerge
drm-next to drm-misc-next, and then generate your drm-misc-next pull
request against drm-next (dim pull-request drm-misc-next drm/drm-next),
I don't think it should show up.

BR,
Jani.

--
Jani Nikula, Intel Open Source Graphics Center