[GIT PULL] Enable -Wstringop-overflow globally

Thomas Hellström thomas.hellstrom at linux.intel.com
Tue Jan 30 14:52:32 UTC 2024

Hi,

On 1/27/24 20:53, Gustavo A. R. Silva wrote:

> On 1/27/24 09:11, David Laight wrote:

Unfortunately the number of these can be quite large, and with a long
lifetime which I guess was the reason that size optimization was done in
the first place.

Ideally IMO this should've been subclassed to an xe_userptr_vma, but
until we have a chance to clean that up, We can look at the
variable-sized array or simply allocate the full size until we get to that.

Thanks,

Thomas