[LDTP-Dev] How to appmap the firefox web browser

Prashanth Mohan prashmohan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:30:04 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 10:53 -0400, Mauricio Lin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How ca I generate a map file for firefox web browser?
>
> I have tried but as:
>
> #appmap firefox
> Application firefox seems to be not running
>
> and
>
> #appmap firefox-bin
> Application firefox-bin seems to be not running
>
> But no success.
>
> Any idea?

I am able to see Gecko as running.... running appmap Gecko gave me this
output. seems really odd.

prash at einstein:~$ cat Gecko.map
[frmFAQ-LDTP-MozillaFirefox]
frmFAQ-LDTP-MozillaFirefox={class=frame,parent=Gecko,child_index=0,label=FAQ - LDTP - Mozilla Firefox}
pnl0={class=panel,parent=frmFAQ-LDTP-MozillaFirefox,child_index=0}