[LDTP-Dev] How to appmap the firefox web browser

Patrick Gu Patrick.Gu at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 10 18:13:32 PST 2005

Try #appmap mozilla
On Solaris, firefox1.5
at-poke see firefox as 'mozilla'
After got mozilla.map file(firefox's map) and I found it doesn't include
sub-menu(only have top menu, File...)
Firefox's acessibility support seems worse than mozilla 1.7.