[LDTP-Dev] How to appmap the firefox web browser

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:47:38 PST 2005

Hi Patrick,

I installed the at-poke on my debian system but the following error happens
when I call at-poke on my terminal:

# at-poke

** (at-poke:27074): WARNING **: Unable to exec gtk-demo; check your PATH
environment variable

** ERROR **: Can't find at-poke.glade2
aborting...

I have installed the at-poke using rpm binary package (with alien) and also
the rpm source package for building, but both are printing the same error
message presented previously when I run at-poke.

The at-poke.glade2 file is in my system (located at /usr/share/at-poke/ with
rpm installation or /usr/local/share/at-poke with source installation), but
the at-poke executable file is not able to find it.

Any idea?

BR,

Mauricio Lin.