[LDTP-Dev] How could I solve this problem?

姜国伟 jianggw at bsw.net.cn
Wed Nov 16 23:22:38 PST 2005

  Hi Premkumar,Nags

  According to your advice,I hava cross checked it.From python prompt,I input  the following command one by one,
  from ldtp import *
  from ldtputils import *
  import sys, string, os, commands, time, filecmp

  initappmap ('nautilus.map')
  launchapp ('nautilus')

  it is successful in Suse9.3,and failed in my co-create linux.

  in my co-create linxu,error happened:
  >>> from ldtp import *
  >>> from ldtputils import *
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
    File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ldtputils.py", line 31, in ?
      log ('Python-Imaging package not installed', 'error')
  NameError: name 'log' is not defined

  Hi Nags/Victor,

  I checked the ldtputils.py file and there is a line "import ldtp". So I am not sure why Victor encountred such error.I am afraid ldtp.so file available in Victor's comp is not proper. To cross check it, Victor can try some sample ldtp commands like initappmap, click etc., from python prompt. If "from ldtp import *", works from python prompt then it means things are fine. lets us wait for Victor to try this.

  Regards
  Premkumar J