[LDTP-Dev] selectmenuitem() function used to handle Totem movie player

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:45:12 PST 2005

Hi all,

I am doing a script to handle Totem movie player.

I used the selectmenuitem() function as selectmenuitem(window_name,
'mnuMovie;mnuOpenLocation') but it is not working since it cannot open the
dialog window. It just select the 'Movie' menu. It was expected to select
'Movie' menu and afterwards the 'Open Location' submenu, but this is not
happening.

I had to split this function as:

selectmenuitem(window_name, 'mnuMovie')
wait(1)
selectmenuitem(window_name, 'mnuOpenLocation')

in order to make it works.

It is strange because I have always used selectmenuitem(window_name,
'menu;submenu') to handle submenus, but it is not working  for Totem.
It just works if I put each menu and submenu in a separate selectmenuitem()
function.

Is there any restriction to deal with Totem menus?

BR,

Mauricio Lin.