[LDTP-Dev] Linux Desktop Testing Project editor

Nagappan A nagappan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:59:55 PST 2007

Hi,

If the prefix is not set, then by default it goes to
/usr/local/lib/python/site-packages directory. We are not using python
distutils, so the new path is not getting updated in PYTHONPATH. Probably we
need to update it, somehow in the script (find-python-path.py).

Thanks
Nagappan

Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com