[LDTP-Dev] Expandtable cell problem

Nagappan A nagappan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:58:14 PDT 2009

Hello Pfeiffer,

I tried the same and getting an error

>>> from ldtp import *
>>> expandtablecell('frmGTK+CodeDemos', 'ttbl0', 10)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ldtp.py", line 1200, in
expandtablecell
    raise LdtpExecutionError (_responseStatus [1])
ldtplib.ldtplibutils.LdtpExecutionError: u'Unable to perform action'
>>> checkrow('frmGTK+CodeDemos', 'ttbl0', 10)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ldtp.py", line 2704, in checkrow
    raise LdtpExecutionError (_responseStatus [1])
ldtplib.ldtplibutils.LdtpExecutionError: u'Unable to perform action'

Reason for the above error: The tree table cell, we are trying to accessing
doesn't have any toggle option, atleast through accessibility interface.
Could you please confirm the same with accerciser.

Thanks
Nagappan

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Szilard Pfeiffer <
szilard.pfeiffer at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I try to use the expandtablecell from python I get an exception.
>
> Command:
> expandtablecell('frmGTK+CodeDemos', 'ttbl0', 10)
>
> Traceback:
>  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/ldtp.py", line 1173, in
> expandtablecell
>    raise LdtpExecutionError (_responseStatus [1])
> ldtplib.ldtplibutils.LdtpExecutionError: 'Invalid response packet'
>
> Versions:
> ldtp - 1.5.1
> GTK+ - 2.16.0
> Glib - 2.20.0
>
> same problem with checkrow
>
> Traceback:
>  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/ldtp.py", line 2677, in checkrow
>    raise LdtpExecutionError (_responseStatus [1])
> ldtplib.ldtplibutils.LdtpExecutionError: u'Unable to perform action'
>

> both of them (expandtablecell, checkrow) use the do_action in tree-table.c.

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com