[LDTP-Dev] Expandtable cell problem

Szilard Pfeiffer szilard.pfeiffer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:39:26 PDT 2009

Nagappan A wrote:
> Hello Pfeiffer,
>
> I tried the same and getting an error

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ldtp.py", line 1200, in
> expandtablecell
>     raise LdtpExecutionError (_responseStatus [1])
> ldtplib.ldtplibutils.LdtpExecutionError: u'Unable to perform action'
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ldtp.py", line 2704, in checkrow
>     raise LdtpExecutionError (_responseStatus [1])
> ldtplib.ldtplibutils.LdtpExecutionError: u'Unable to perform action'
>
> Reason for the above error: The tree table cell, we are trying to
> accessing doesn't have any toggle option, atleast through
> accessibility interface. Could you please confirm the same with
> accerciser.
Confirmed, but in case of the uncheckrow function (command:
'uncheckrow('frmGTK+CodeDemos', 'ttbl0', 10)') the result is '1' so it
is inconsistent considering the working of checkrow function.

Otherwise, the 10th row of the GTK+ demo's tree has children so the
expandtablecell should have worked.

Anyway thanks for the good reaction time.

Szilard