[LDTP-Dev] automate firefox printing - unable to get the child menu item

Aclhk Aclhk aclhkaclhk at ymail.com
Fri Apr 24 02:21:56 PDT 2009

I have installed ldtp in centos 5.1 successfully.

I would like to use command step-by-step to print.

#firefox www.google.com&
#python
>>> from ldtp import *
>>> from ldtputils import *
>>> getwindowlist()
[u'frmGoogle-MozillaFirefox', u'frmroot at localhost:~/ldtp']
>>> selectmenuitem('frm*fox', 'mnuFile;mnuNewTab')
1
>>> selectmenuitem('frm*fox', 'mnuFile;mnuPrint')
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
    File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ldtp.py", line 669, in selectmenuitem raise LdtpExecutionError (_responseStatus [1])
ldtplib.ldtplibutils.LdtpExecutionError: u'Unable to get the child menu item'

Pls kindly advise.

Best Rgds,

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!