[LDTP-Dev] error message 'Gedit window does not exist'

houda hocine houda.qt4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:16:05 PST 2009

Hi ,
I am novice in the use of "ldtp" I have installed them and I tested the
following example:

#!/usr/bin/env python
from ldtp import *
from ldtputils import *

launchapp ('gedit')
if waittillguiexist ('*-gedit') == 0:
    raise LdtpExecutionError ('Gedit window does not exist')

it create the new file "gedit" but I always have the following  error
message :

GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./ldtptest.py", line 8, in <module>
    raise LdtpExecutionError ('Gedit window does not exist')
ldtplib.ldtplibutils.LdtpExecutionError: 'Gedit window does not exist'

you can help me please ?
thank you in advance