[LDTP-Dev] Inconsistency in APIs to use mnu object name

Wang Qi, Scott wangqi.s at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 00:09:36 PDT 2009

Nagappan,

I agree with Ara. Personally, I feel it is always more comfortable to
address any menu in the full hierarchy. The 'mnuCloseAll1' tip you give is
working. But it requires a bit of logic from user's code to follow LDTP's
naming convention on the anonymous objects. But for menu, full hierarchy is
already a simple solution to avoid the name collision in sub-menus in UI
design.

Thanks for the help.
Scott