[LDTP-Dev] Unable to successfully install LDTP in Fedora 13.

FuRrBaLL hansgocotano at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Sep 8 18:18:53 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm quite new with LDTP and python. I would like to ask for help on you guyz
on setting up LDTP 2.0.6 on my Fedora 13.
When I try to do rpm -i ldtp-2.0.6-7.1.x86_64.rpm, python-pyatspi is
required. The problem is, there are no packages named python-pyatspi for
Fedora 13 and 12. Packages like pyatspi, at-spi-python and at-spi-devel are
already installed in my system. But how come that I couldn't install the
later version of LDTP? Although I do have an old LDTP
(ldtp-1.3.0-5-fc12.x86_64) in my system, this package would crash everytime
I would try to use its features.

Please help....

Thanks in advance...