[LDTP-Dev] Please consider the clarification regarding LDTP framework on Ubuntu12.04

Suganthini Pararajasingam sakthysuganthini at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:45:54 PST 2012

Hi Nagappan,

I was earliest contact with you to get to know the knowledge about LDTP
framework with Mago with Ubuntu11.04. As per organization perspective,
we're planned to move with Ubuntu12.04 Unity or gnome3. When Ubuntu12.04
offical release with test automation, LDTP framework with Mago supports for
automation or is there new approach handled for test automation on
Ubuntu12.04?

Could you please inform me that LDTP3 framework with Mago supports for
Ubuntu12.04 architecture?

Appreciate greatly if you would be responded regarding the clarification.

Thanks & Regards,
Suganthini.