[LDTP-Dev] Using LDTP to operate on a remote machine via VNC

Aakanksha Sastry p.aakankshasastry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:43:56 PDT 2014

Hello,

I recently started using LDTP for automating a few tasks on my windows as
well as Linux machines. I have a procedure where I have to login from a
Windows machine to a VNC session on a Linux machine and then start
executing some tasks on the second machine. I was wondering if LDTP could
be used to achieve that. The only relevant section of the tutorial that I
see with regard to this is "operating LDTP from a remote system". I wanted
to know if this section is relevant to my case and if my task could be
achieved using LDTP. Thanks a lot for your responses in advance!

Best,
Aakanksha