[LDTP-Dev] How to start Java app with Ldtp

Paroz, Yves-Alain Yves-Alain.Paroz at keymile.com
Mon Feb 3 23:18:50 PST 2014

Hi Nagappan,

Thanks for your answer, but may be I have not explain exactly my problem.

I want to write a python script to test an application which itself is written in Java (Swing).
I tried with success to access to the OS and to run the installer (InstallShield) to install this application
I can also lauch the application, but when I ask for the component list with getobjectlist(), I only received this:

>>> getobjectlist('frmNEM Login')
['ukn0', 'mnuSystem', 'mnuSystem1', 'btnMinimize', 'btnMaximize', 'btnClose']

So, I'm asking how to start this Java application so that CobraWinLDTP recognize the components.
Do I have I to use the Ldtp.jar provide in your distribution?
Do I have to modify the command line "java -cp ... com.keymile.nms.unem.Main" to start?
Or do I use the accessibility.properties in my jre distribution?

Thanks & Regards
Yves-Alain