[LDTP-Dev] Table cells with icon and text

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 23:31:55 PDT 2015

Hi Christian,

Sorry just got sometime to respond to your email.

getcellvalue has option for row and column info, can you try with that ?

Regards
Nagappan

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Christian Mallwitz <c.mallwitz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a table with cells - created using gtk.TreeViewColumn () - that
> get packed with an icon (CellRendererPixbuf) and some text
> (CellRendererText).
>
> Using getcellvalue() I can retrieve the text but only the text.
>
> Is there way to get information on the icon? What would I have to do
> on the application rendering side to make more information available
> to LDTP for the cell?
>
> Thanks
> Christian

Cross platform GUI testing
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
Cobra - Windows GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
ATOMac - Mac GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/pyatom/pyatom
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com