[Libburn] Testing script

Derek Foreman manmower at signalmarketing.com
Mon Aug 15 06:06:58 PDT 2005

I put this into the existing "test" directory, and have merged most of
your other patches, but I think I may have missed something because
there's now a bunch of undefined references when compiling libisofs/test.c

Being the responsible maintainer that I am, I'll just commit it broken,
and you can synch me up when you get the chance. :)

I've put your test scripts into the test dir, but I haven't committed your
test data files/directories (because when I tried to use find -exec to
commit them all, cvs DELETE STUFF... wtf?)  Perhaps a script to auto
generate that stuff would be better anyway?