[Libdlo] DL on Ubuntu almost ??

Bernie Thompson bernie at berniethompson.com
Wed Aug 5 22:49:38 PDT 2009

Hi Greg,

That does look like the same errors.  So patching glib may resolve.
But, unfortunately, there were even additional issues beyond that.
Please feel free to add any details you can to the wiki there.

Hopefully, with multiple X server support beginning to work again for
traditional graphics controllers (see
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzQxMg for news of
some recent VGA arbitration fixes), this will mean the general
multiple-X-server cases will get restored more quickly, which will
very much help USB displays.

Thanks for any info or workarounds you discover,
Bernie