[Libdlo] UbiSync

Michal Lukaszek michal.lukaszek at inoscope.com
Wed Dec 9 02:31:44 PST 2009

W dniu 09/12/2009 11:07, Florian Echtler pisze:
>> Can I use Samsungs Photo viewer with UbiSync (mini monitor) function
>> like this one?
>> http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/photography/digital-photo-frames/digital-photo-frames/LP10IPLEBT/ZA/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail
>>
> Good question - I don't know if this uses a Displaylink chip or
> something rolled by Samsung on their own.

Nope, these don't use DL chip. And (probably) because of that, their
performance is really a lot worse - basically, they are only good for
presenting photos - using it as a tiny monitor is a pain (even moving a
window is like 2-3 frames/sec). We've been testing one of these last
year, I doubt that it changed much since then.

Kind regards,
ML