[Libdlo] Here's the error report, and another question...

James sammy at sammyjames.com
Thu Dec 17 21:09:09 PST 2009

By the way --

I've been using that page as a crutch. Seriously -- it was all that I knew
up until a couple of days ago, when I finally signed up for the list. But
the other thing is that I have noticed how everyone seems to be complaining
about 9.10. That should have rolled more stuff into the distro, and yet it
seems to have made matters worse. But I can't use the 9.04 distro, because I
have a modern computer -- and the older distros all expect to see CD drives
as IDE drives -- not SATA.

The final lingering thought that I have has to do with the displaylink 03
mod. I'm still having a dickens of a time figuring out why I get all of
those errors. If you can patiently explain why that happens, it would be
great. Unless, of course, you don't know either -- and this is always
possible...

:)

Thanks again for all of your help. I'll continue hacking away.

- James

James "Sammy James" Middleton
JSM Instruments
130 South Front Street