[Libdlo] Displaylink HID *interface*?

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Wed Jul 15 06:41:02 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I've finally found some time to try out my Mimo, and I've found one
interesting thing: while there was a discussion some days ago on how
non-functional HID USB *configurations* can be used to improve the
Windows install experience, my Mimo has an HID USB *interface* parallel
to the Displaylink interface itself. As the Mimo seems to contains a
orientation sensor, I'd guess that this HID device is responsible for
reporting orientation changes. However, I can't get it to produce any
reports at all (I tried cat /dev/input/eventX). Is there anything else
which needs to be done to get reports from that HID device?

Yours, Florian
--
0666 - Filemode of the Beast