[Libdlo] Touch on the Mimo 740

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Wed Jul 15 09:17:20 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I've had a look at the Linux driver for the Mimo touchscreen today and
it's a huge mess of binaries: low-level access library, userspace
daemon, "console" tool, X driver etc. etc. I've spent 2 hours to get it
to do anything at all and then half an hour to write something with
PyUSB to talk to the touchscreen. I've attached this really small & ugly
proof-of-concept for the other Mimo owners to play with.

However, I have a different question: what's the best way to get a real
driver for this? I suppose an evdev driver would be the solution, but
how is stuff like calibration handled then?

Yours, Florian
--
0666 - Filemode of the Beast