[Libdlo] module loads and unloads

Mulchman mulchman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:44:21 PDT 2009

jasonlife wrote:

> Don't bother.. I just wondered whether you use the patch or not.

I was using the patch when debugging X on the other machine... but not
using it on this fresh install on the laptop...

> Try following ServerLayout section:
>
> Section "ServerLayout"
>     Screen    0 "Default Screen" 0 0
>     Screen    1 "DisplayLink Screen"  RightOf "Default Screen"
> EndSection

I thought these commands - like the positioning and RightOf/LeftOf -
only worked if one was using xinerama or twinview or something? Anyway,
I now have dual 'connected' monitors after mimicking your "ServerLayout"
section. Well, only the mouse seems to be able to move between the
screens - application windows don't go to the other screen and each
screen has its own bottom task panel and top application panel thing.