[Libdlo] Libs installed in /usr/local, not /usr/local/lib

Phil Endecott spam_from_libdlo at chezphil.org
Thu May 21 08:38:43 PDT 2009

All,

I think I did a simple "./autogen.sh; ./configure; make; #make
install".  I now find that I have libraries in /usr/local rather than /usr/local/lib:

$ ls /usr/local/
bin    include  lib       libdlo.la  libdlo.so.0      libexec  sbin   src
games  info     libdlo.a  libdlo.so  libdlo.so.0.1.0  man      share

libdlo.h seems to have been correctly installed in /usr/local/include.

My autotools-foo is weak; maybe someone can spot an obvious error?

Phil.