[Libdlo] udlfb 0.4.0

Bernie Thompson bernie at plugable.com
Wed Nov 11 21:01:04 PST 2009

Hi Greg,

No problem.  Working through the essential todos will take a few
releases and some time -- so we just need to find a way where the work
can keep going on a daily basis, and can get versioned somewhere,
while still generating tested patches in a format that works for the
staging tree.

This release is built off the most current staging tree, so
http://git.plugable.com/gitphp/index.php?p=udlfb&a=commitdiff&h=bd4d6c6592b8a2c55aa9676c97f169bccb1ffa2c
should patch cleanly -- assuming quilt is ok with patching a
subdirectory. Please let me know if that won't work.

I'll exchange more emails with you 1-1 until we have a smooth way of
handling this.  I'll modify whatever I'm doing to meet the needs of
staging, since the whole point here is getting that moving forward.

Thanks!
Bernie