[Libdlo] displaylink-mod status for kernel 2.6.18

Dan dan at pod51.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 15:12:52 PST 2009

That looks good to me!

I can't see any point having the backing buffer allocated from kernel
space - it's not DMAed from as a continguous physical allocation so
vmalloc should be fine.

I guess changing to English will make it generally more comprehensible,
although it was an interesting stretch on my Italian!

The fix that made it back was to abort when the error condition was
detected - previously it carried on regardless and ended up hanging the
machine. It wasn't until I added step by step debug that I found out
where it was going wrong...

regards,

Dan.