[Libdlo] CPU usage

Bernie Thompson bernie at plugable.com
Wed Oct 14 10:38:23 PDT 2009

Hi Ben,

I'm not confident it's related, but I believe that error is triggered by
AutoAddDevices false in xorg.conf, but perhaps that's essential for your
setup (if you don't hit solution, try posting xorg.conf here and a few more
details on what your setup is).  In xorg.conf, you could also try
AllowEmptyInput true.

I'm suspicious that it might be some kind of X recovery loop -- with
multiple X servers, it's easy for X to mistakenly thinks things are
miscofigured.

Beyond Greg's question, it'd be nice to know if any traffic is making it to
the displaylink X server or kernel driver - I don't have a good
recommendation on how to watch that other than debugger.

When you do get to the root cause, it'd be great to post back here or
comment on the wiki.

Thanks!
Bernie
http://plugable.com/