No subject

Fri Jan 1 16:18:59 PST 2010

distro, without end-user fiddling, it's not interesting.  So there
just isn't anything interesting here yet for normal end-users, despite
some good progress in some fundamental pieces in the last 6-9 months.

I don't mean to sound too negative, and I'm happy if someone else
wants to express a rosier picture. But it's important to understand
that Linux support that's on-par with Windows for scenarios like
extended desktop is not something that's here today.  And it's unclear
given the current level of community engagement when things might come
together, but certainly more engagement from more people would speed
things up.

Best wishes,
Bernie