[Libdlo] Getting things up on CentOS

Bernie Thompson bernie at plugable.com
Wed Jan 20 22:22:27 PST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 6:59 AM, Greg KH <greg at kroah.com> wrote:
> That sounds strange to me, I have never heard of such a bug in udev, and
> any more information you might have about this would be very good to
> know.

Using Alexander's scripts as inspiration, here's a quick run at
getting audio going for USB multiseat terminals like Plugable's, with
Ubuntu 9.04: http://plugable.com/2010/01/20/linux-usb-multiseat-audio-support/

I modified the udev rule slightly to make sure to match usb audio, and
to use the built-in udev SYMLINK function.  So it may be that or
distro differences, but so far I've seen no udev problems --
everything working well.  It would be interesting to quickly check if
this also works on Red Hat.

Thanks again to Alexander for exploring audio support and figuring out
the key things to set.

Best wishes,
Bernie