[Libdlo] Issues Starting X

Todd Grayson toddgrayson at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 10:01:26 PST 2010

Thank-you for the quick response. Actually I am connecting the displaylink device directly to a thin client. As well, I did have it working at one point but went through a number of configuration changes in an attempt to dynamically set the resolution on a vga device.

I have since started fresh, rebuilt the kernel and the kernel module. Unfortunately, since then I have gotten the repeating message. I suspect that it was a change in the kernel config but I have no idea what I might have changed in the kernel config.

Todd