[Libdlo] a link to a video of my display project.

Hal Glenn hglenn at 2g-eng.com
Tue Jan 26 11:24:14 PST 2010

Hello list,
I wanted to say thanks for all the info, work and wiki entries that I used
to get my display up and running. It was not possible to do what I wanted in
windows or OSX.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about how I did things. I
don't believe I broke any new ground with it, in fact I'm pretty sure the I
could have done a lot of it in a more elegant fashion then I did. Besides
some udev stuff it was all done in python and pyqt, running individual X
servers for each display, under ubuntu 9.10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN4q8gkteYc
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN4q8gkteYc>
--
Hal Glenn