[Libdlo] Displaylink Dock

Timo Mohnani timohnani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:16:11 PDT 2010

Thanks Alex and Bernie,

I followed the link and instructions provided but still not success. I had
to create the files in the instructions since they did not exist in my
distro.
However on a positive note "dmesg" provided some information that
Displaylink exists:

DisplayLink device attached
ret control msg 0: 4 1500fffffff1
EDID XRES 0 YRES 0