[Libdlo] And yet another platform for DisplayLink

Andy Fisher a.j.fisher at displaylink.com
Fri Jun 4 09:55:23 PDT 2010

There were a few adaptors in the early days that had DC in but not many
and I think you'd struggle to find them now. Monitors generally  don't draw
power from USB (obviously mini-mons are an exception to this). Of course
docking stations make a neater solution for something like this, especially
the more recent mini docks.

Andy
---