[Libdlo] DisplayLink on Fedora 12

Akshay Sathe satheakshay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:35:28 PST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Xinerama started working for me after forcing both displays to a depth of
16. Now I can slide windows from one screen to the other. The Gnome desktop
bars have also shifted to the USB display (screen 0) and echo of $DISPLAY
shows "0.0" everywhere.

BTW, Xrandr is not working with this setup. I get a message saying  RANDR
extension is not present.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks,
Akshay Sathe.