[Libdlo] 3 monitor setup half way working

Christoph Rissner c.r at visotech.at
Fri Mar 12 02:28:23 PST 2010

Hi,

 > Which version of xorg are you running with your setup?

X.Org X Server 1.7.3.902 (1.7.4 RC 2)
Release Date: 2009-12-26
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0

> I understand that you are using awesome wm as well? So there was no
> need to change anything in the rc.lua and the three screens worked
> out of the box once xinerama was patched?

Well no, I just tried to. I think awesome is based on libxcb not
libxinerama, I'm still looking for a patch / waiting for updates to
persuade libxcb just like the xinerama patch does.

In the meantime I'm using e17 (and still love it).

Christoph