[Libdlo] some libdlo and DL-165 questions

Dan dan at pod51.demon.co.uk
Mon May 10 14:09:41 PDT 2010

Hi Matt,

The GPIOs can only be used on designs that have firmware configured to
use them. You'll have to contact sales at displaylink.com if you wish to
build your own firmware - this would also require that you build PCBs.

The DL1x5 is only specced to operate down to 25MHz, so 320x240 is a bit
low for that - there is no guarantee that the chip would sucessfully
operate at a frequency as low as that.

Dan.