[Libdlo] Howto install displaylink drive with ubunut 10.04

Soren somian08 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 12:53:34 PDT 2010

Hello,

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Tim Green wrote:
> Thanks for the tips, but could you post again with new line characters?

It's a user named "somian" here, not the Original Poster. Yeah, tyhe
formatting is a problem, and it's a great-looking (mega-helpful to
someone) posting. So I did some tweaking but could allocate the tuits
required for completion:

   http://codepad.org/ST4T8SjW

Use that URL (ought to be good for a number of weeks) to get the
"instructions" part of the posting. YMMV ; URLS for .deb pkgs might
not be right, user beware.

  Hopefully the OP (Face Man) will be able to fix his posting (I've
done the same thing he's done, myself; it's probably a difficulty
arising from use of a WebMail site, yechhh). But in the meantime if
someone reading this in the next few days needs help, maybe my URL
will give them a starting place.

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/somian08
"All unaccompanied children will be given espresso and a free kitten."