[Libdlo] running 2 instances of X for multihead display

Marcus Becker marcus.disi at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:53:23 PDT 2011

currently just manually
but should work with a simply udev rule as well.
I might check that later at home :)
Bernie has a nice rule here on his website:
http://plugable.com/2009/11/16/setting-up-usb-multiseat-with-displaylink-on-linux-gdm-up-to-2-20/
one could adopt it and just run the script to start xinit...

--
cheers,

Marcus