[Libdlo] Problems with running on MPC8313E

Müller, Martin, MU Martin.Mueller at DE.BERTRANDT.com
Mon Dec 12 01:20:57 PST 2011

Hello People,

I'd like to run Libdlo with a LogiLink UA0077 on a Freescale MPC8313E, to show some BMP's.

I've installed Libdlo successfully to the Embedded System

then I tried to run the included Test1 and it found the Monitor,

but I can't see anything on the Screen.

It's also a Problem that the PPC is running Big-Endian, so the loading BMP Test failed.

/home/user # /usr/bin/test1

test: argv[0]: /usr/bin/test1

test: init...

test: basic graphics tests...

test: device info: uid &10016838

test: device info: serial 454723

test: device info: type  &F

test: native mode info...

  1600x1200 @ 59 Hz 24 bpp base &0

test: set_mode...

test: mode info...

  1600x1200 @ 59 Hz 24 bpp base &0

test: cls... took 21 ms

test: random white dots... took 37 ms

test: random rectangles... took 26 ms

test: central rectangles... took 41 ms

test: white box outline... took 0 ms

test: copy central box... took 4 ms

test: copy central box (off edges of viewport)... took 2 ms

test: overlapping copy tests...

test: viewport tests...

test: cls (three banks)... took 64 ms

test: plot crosses (three banks)... took 15 ms

test: switching to screen bank 1...

test: switching to screen bank 2...

test: switching to screen bank 0...

test: screen scraping tests...

test: bitmap file 'test08.bmp'

test: bitmap clipping test...

test: release &10016838...

test: final...

test: finished.

The Build System on the PPC is: Linux mpc8313erdb 2.6.23 #1 Thu Nov 24 11:54:20 CET 2011 ppc GNU/Linux

It is Build by LTIB from Freescale on a RHEL 6 as Host System.

Can somebody help me to get this working?

Thanks and best regards

Martin