[Libdlo] Display Link on slow processor

Szymon Olewniczak szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl
Wed Jan 18 09:00:39 PST 2012

Hi,
Thank you for your answer. I asked my question because on
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QPY4NY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=displ08-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399349&creativeASIN=B004QPY4NY
I found the folowing information:
"Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or later required, with 2 Ghz dual core
or better CPU recommended. Mac and Linux are not supported at this time
(only beta-level USB graphics drivers are available for these platforms,
without sufficient support for motion video). USB graphics devices with
drivers from different chipset vendors (MCT, SMSC, DisplayLink, etc.)
should not be mixed on the same system."
But I hope that only relates Windows. Or maybe I'm wrong? I'm asking
because I prefer HDMI output.