Establishing connections to multiple PDPs simultaneously with MBIM

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 05:17:37 PDT 2015

Hello,

Is there a way with mbimcli to use to multiple APNs simultaneously? One
operator I've used (Verizon Wireless), apparently requires simultaneous
connection to one APN (vzwims) and another APN (vzwinternet) to enable full
Internet access (the modem automatically connects to vzwims as it is the
one that the SIM designates for auto-registration). I've not been able to
see it work properly with *just* the vzwinternet APN yet. I did this with a
different modem that uses NCM/AT commands, but I'd like to know if this is
possible with MBIM. It didn't appear obvious in ModemManager or mbimcli
that it was possible.

Thanks in advance!