Establishing connections to multiple PDPs simultaneously with MBIM

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Wed Aug 5 08:47:38 PDT 2015

Per specification MBIM allows you to have up to 256 simultanous data connections IIRC.

You can use the command line interface for mbimcli or even better modemmanager to allocate simultanous connections. Then you need to do vlan-tagging etc on the "ethernet device".

It is kinda complex but doable.

//M