error: couldn't send the SMS: 'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.libmbim.Error.Status.MemoryFull: Couldn't send SMS part: MemoryFull'

Daniel Pecka dpecka at opensuse.org
Fri Jul 27 08:52:47 UTC 2018

Hello people,

by a chance, can somebody help me with resolving this one ? I've been
happily using modem long time and sending messages worked .. Suddenly,
few days ago, just stopped working sending and receiving the messages
with the message in subject .. in more details:

# mmcli -m 0 --messaging-create-sms="text='Hello world',number='+420777999888'"
Successfully created new SMS:
        /org/freedesktop/ModemManager1/SMS/0 (unknown)

# mmcli -m 0 -s 0 --send
error: couldn't send the SMS:
'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.libmbim.Error.Status.MemoryFull: Couldn't
send SMS part: MemoryFull'

# mmcli -m 0 --simple-status

/org/freedesktop/ModemManager1/Modem/0
  Status |          state: 'connected'