[review] Fix subscribed event list management in the mbim-proxy

Ben Chan benchan at chromium.org
Sat Nov 3 04:45:27 UTC 2018

Hi Aleksander,

I've observed some out-of-sync issue between ModemManager and libmbim
after applying this patchset .

"mbimcli -p -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --query-registration-state" reports the
modem has registered to the home network, while "mmcli -m 0" reports
modem state is "enabled" but not "registered".  I also observed once
that the power/radio state was also out-of-sync between libmbim and
ModemManager.

Have you noticed any behavior difference?

Thanks,
Ben